"We were excited to be one of the first organizations to use the GoTalent ATS. As a nonprofit, it can become challenging and expensive to successfully recruit the most qualified individuals. The ATS is convenient, user friendly, and easy to navigate. More importantly, the results have been very successful! The recruitment assistance we have received has been a great value add. Our organization whole-heartedly endorses the ATS and we look forward to other innovations of its kind from Nonprofits First."
Pattie Bremekamp, PHR
Chief Administrative Officer
Housing Partnership, Inc.
Parent Child Center, Inc.
Members of the Community
"I just wanted to say HUGE thank you for all of your help getting us set up on the Nonprofits First site for our job postings. We had an amazing 36 responses in just one week which we were delighted with. We really appreciate this opportunity to advertise our open positions on the Nonprofits First website and the broad exposure this gives our agency. Thanks once again for all of your help and for this wonderful opportunity."
Legal Aid Society of Palm Beach
|Employer:||Prime Time Palm Beach County, Inc.|
Boynton Beach - Palm Beach County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Range:||$45k - $55K|
|Prime Time Palm Beach County is a non-profit organization dedicated to ensuring that afterschool programs are of high quality in terms of delivery, practice and standards. To accomplish this mission, Prime Time is seeking a Budget Specialist. |
|• Work with the Chief Financial Officer/Chief Operations Officer (CFO/COO), Program Directors, and other Prime Time staff to provide consultation, technical assistance, and fiscal guidance to all funded programs. |
• Create and process all contracts, budget applications, budget revisions and reimbursements, and review the financial reports of funded programs.
• Prepare and interpret detailed comparison worksheets with analysis which focus on spending patterns and trends noting changes and their impact on future funding.
• Analyze trends, costs, revenues and financial commitments, with guidance from the CFO/COO, to forecast future revenues and expenses.
• Processes monthly reimbursement requests for contracts, monitors advance funds repayments, prior year disallowances and adjustments and reviews year-to-date spending pattern.
• Analyzes proposed program budget projection for accuracy and makes recommendation for adjustments based on program needs.
• Provides technical assistance and/or training, with guidance from the CFO/COO, to enhance the capacity of sub-contractor service providers for expanded learning opportunities in the areas of budget development and reporting.
• Actively participates in scheduled monitoring meetings with outside auditors and the fiscal staff for the sub-contractors that provide expanded learning opportunities.
|Minimum Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field supplemented by four (4) to six (6) years accounting, auditing or related experience, preferably in a non-profit or governmental setting. An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute for the minimum requirements listed.|
Send cover letter, curriculum vitae and salary requirements to:
Prime Time Palm Beach County, Inc.
2300 High Ridge Road, Suite 330
Boynton Beach, FL 33426
(No phone calls please)
Get Notified of New Jobs at GoTalent